Badger Sports Club:
Badger Sports Club is a summer day camp. Nestled in the town of Larchmont, NY. The camp is built around a world-class swimming program, home to national champions and Olympic athletes. Of course, you don't have to be a world class swimmer to come to Badger. In fact, you don't even need to know how to swim! But when you leave in August, you just might be a champion!
Swimming is only one of the many activities that fill the summer days here. Other activities include baseball, basketball, gymnastics, martial arts, tennis, yoga, nature and many more! We offer half-day programs for 3 & 4 year olds, which run from 9am -1pm. For campers 5 years old and up, the day runs from 9am-4pm.
Badger Sports Club
Director: John Collins III
General Information: (914) 834-1084
Performing Arts Camps For Boys and Girls Ages 5-15
Affordable, Educational And Fun!
Spring and Summer Flexible Schedule Performing Arts Camps
Join us for 1/2 day or a full day, from as little as two days or every day.
A versatile program of Dance, Voice, Music, & Theater conducted by skilled instructors
including Ballet, Jazz, Hip-Hop, Modern, Tap, Musical Theater, Irish Step, Voice, Staging, Chinese Dance, African, Lyrical, Cheerleading and Arts n' Crafts.
• Morning Half-Day Program is from 9:00 am-12:30 am.
• Afternoon Half-Day Program is from 1:30 pm-5:00 pm
• All-Day Program is from 9:00 am-5:00 pm.
Outdoor activities are held, weather permitting
Weekdays Only- Extended Hours Available
The Performing Arts Center of Southern Westchester
A Complete Program of Performing Arts Education, Established in 1977
504 Fifth Avenue, Pelham
914 738 8300
The Chapel School Summer Program
The Chapel School is an integral part of Bronxville educating children from Pre School through Eighth Grade. Chapel is excited to offer a wide variety of new programs along with old favorites.
CARE BEAR Camp (ages 3-6)
Our successful CARE BEAR Camp is back! Offering nine fun-filled weeks of flexible scheduling throughout the summer.
Explorer Camp (ages 7-12)
Explorer Camp will bring new exciting programs which will include, Drama Camp, Wearable Art, Sports Camp, Magic and Ballon Camp, Lego Robotics Discovery, Kids R Cookin, Stopmotion Animated Movie Making, Chapel Adventure Camp, Summer Glee, Service and Leadership, Cheerleading, Fashionably Chic, Dance Gallery, Animals in Art, Action Choreography, Junior Golf, Animal Embassy, Cartooning, Scarsdale Mathnasium and The Chargers Basketball Camp.
Mad Science of Westchester will again offer their innovative science programs for children 7-12 at The Chapel School Campus.
For more information and a brochure contact:
Lynn Lena (Care Bear Camp) 914-337-3202 ext. 1030
Taniesha Savery (Explorer Camp) 914-337-3202 ext. 1056
Chelsea Piers Connecticut Summer Camp
Only 30 minutes from Bronxville, Chelsea Piers summer sports camps provide world-class facilities, expert instruction and the most exciting sports curriculum available - all under one roof! Campers can choose Soccer, Hockey, Figure Skating, Squash, Tennis, Gymnastics, Lacrosse, Basketball, Baseball, Multi-Sport and Two-Sport Combo Camps. In addition to full-day camps, Chelsea Piers offers half-day preschool camps for its younger athletes. Sign up for one, two or more weeks.
Phone (toll free): 203-989-1100
Address: 1 Blachley Road, Stamford, CT 06902
Click here to Register Now!
Concordia Day Camp
Concordia Day Camp offers many exciting programs held on Concordia College's beautiful Bronxville Campus. New for this year! We are proud to offer Concordia's Grand Slam Prospects Baseball Camp, taught by college coaches! Also try our new Teen Scene offering for grades 7-9 or our new Early Childhood MORNING Sports program.
Continuing programs are:
1. The Morning Enrichment Program for grades 1-9 includes such classes as Egyptian Quest, Ms. Frizzle Adventures, Woodworking, Video Game Makers, Computer Art, The Joy of PaintingTM, Cooking, Science, and much more!
2. The Morning Enrichment Program for Early Childhood includes: art, music, science, literature and storytelling as well as indoor and outdoor play.
3. The Concordia Conservatory of Music & Art offers exceptional programs in Musical Theatre, Piano, Violin, Guitar, Band Bash, Vocal Arts, Chamber Music, Drawing and Painting and Ceramics and Summer Composition Intensive.
4. The Afternoon Sports Program includes a wide variety of sports for early childhood as well as grades 1-9.
5. Our Day Trip Adventures Camp, in August, takes campers from grades 2-9 on full-day, well-supervised, exceptional trips around the metropolitan area.
For a fantastic summer, come to Concordia Day Camp! Visit our website at: www.concordiadaycamp.org or call 914-395-4848.